State Board to recognize So. Ill. schools for academic excellence, improvement | News
FRANKLIN COUNTY, IL (KFVS) - The Illinois State Superintendent of Education, Christopher A. Koch. will present Honor Roll certificates to 15 local schools from 12 districts, including Franklin County, on Thursday, May 3 at Zeigler-Royalton High School.
The awards will go to schools named to the 2011 Illinois Honor Roll.
Schools to be honored at the 1 p.m. school assembly include:
- Allendale CCSD 17
- New Hope CCSD 6
- North Wayne CUSD 200
- Grayville CUSD1
- Norris City-Omaha Enfield CUSD 3
- Carmi-White County CUSD 5
- Ewing Northern CCSD 115
- Thompsonville CUSD174
- Zeigler Royalton CUSD188
- Johnston City CUSD1
- Marion CUSD2
- Crab Orchard CUSD 3
The high school is located at 4989 State Highway 148.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Franklin County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3 arrested in connection with residential burglaries of elderly in Mt. Vernon
- Rend Lake College Class of '13 crosses stage at 46th Commencement
- Mt. Vernon hospital honors employees for longevity of service
- Mt. Vernon man sentenced to 40 years for sex assault of child
- Mt. Vernon police looking for robbery suspect