Southern Ill. Christian Singles group to have Bowling Night Dec. 8 | Events
WEST FRANKFORT, IL (KFVS) - The Southern Illinois Christian Singles will have a night of Bowling Fun and Fellowship Saturday, December 8.
The event will be at the West Frankfort Bowl, 105 East Poplar Street. The group will gather around 6 p.m. for some fun, they say you don't have to bowl, you can come for just the fellowship if you want. It is open to any single, widowed or divorced single. It is a non-denominational group with no dues or membership fees.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Franklin County Stories
Upcoming Events near Franklin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3 arrested in connection with residential burglaries of elderly in Mt. Vernon
- Rend Lake College Class of '13 crosses stage at 46th Commencement
- Mt. Vernon hospital honors employees for longevity of service
- Mt. Vernon man sentenced to 40 years for sex assault of child
- Mt. Vernon police looking for robbery suspect