IDNR releases 2012-13 deer harvest numbers | Environment
SPRINGFIELD, IL (KFVS) - The Illinois Department of Natural Resources have released preliminary numbers of deer harvested in Illinois during the 2012-13 seasons.
According to IDNR, the 181,451 deer harvested is close to the 181,451 harvested during the 2011-12 season.
During this year's season, 49-percent of does and 51-percent of males were harvested.
Here are the county by county harvest numbers:
Grand totals by category
Special (Late Winter ) (Chronic Wasting Disease)-14,726
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Franklin County Stories
Upcoming Events near Franklin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3 arrested in connection with residential burglaries of elderly in Mt. Vernon
- Rend Lake College Class of '13 crosses stage at 46th Commencement
- Mt. Vernon hospital honors employees for longevity of service
- Mt. Vernon man sentenced to 40 years for sex assault of child
- Mt. Vernon police looking for robbery suspect