April is World Autism Awareness Month, you can share your story with us | Community Spirit
(KFVS) - April is World Autism Awareness Month and we want to see pictures of your friends or loved ones with Autism, pictures of you showing support for Autism Awareness and hear your stories.
You can e-mail us pictures to cNews@kfvs12.com or click here to upload them. If you just have a story to share, you can submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to include your name and where you're from.
If you know of any events in your community in honor of World Autism Awareness Month, you can e-mail a flyer to email@example.com or fax it to the newsroom at 573-335-7723.
A viewer sent us this picture above on Monday of her daughter Candice showing her love for her brother with autism and the many others affected.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Franklin County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3 arrested in connection with residential burglaries of elderly in Mt. Vernon
- Rend Lake College Class of '13 crosses stage at 46th Commencement
- Mt. Vernon hospital honors employees for longevity of service
- Mt. Vernon man sentenced to 40 years for sex assault of child
- Mt. Vernon police looking for robbery suspect