Family clinic to hold annual Dance for Hope | Arts & Culture
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, IL (KFVS) - The Hands of Hope Family Clinic is having its annual Dance for Hope on June 2.
This year's theme is a "western hoedown," which will be held at the Williamson County Fairgrounds from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The clinic provides free medical care and prescriptions to the working, low-income, uninsured families in Franklin, Johnson, and Williamson counties. It is staffed by volunteers and operates on donations and fundraisers.
For more information about the clinic or to buy tickets to the dance call 618-998-8282.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Franklin County Stories
Upcoming Events near Franklin County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3 arrested in connection with residential burglaries of elderly in Mt. Vernon
- Rend Lake College Class of '13 crosses stage at 46th Commencement
- Mt. Vernon hospital honors employees for longevity of service
- Mt. Vernon man sentenced to 40 years for sex assault of child
- Mt. Vernon police looking for robbery suspect